Barlow Technology supplies German-engineered coupling solutions for applications within the UK Ports, Steel and Mining industries.
Building on a strong history and as the sole partner in the UK of The Malmedie Group; specialists in the design, development, and manufacture of power transmission systems; Barlow Technology offers a tailored service and uniquely engineered, reliable, cost-effective, mechanical coupling solutions to UK customers.
MALMEDIE Gear-Couplings are designed with crowned teeth and are used where torques must be transmitted through movable shafts.
Fields of application
MALMEDIE Gear-Couplings are specifically suitable for applications with difficult environmental conditions.
- Hot- and Cold Rolling Mills
- Roller Conveyors
- Coiler / Uncoiler Drives
- Levelling Machines
- Ship Drives
- Cement Machines
- Crushers, Mixers
- Briquetting Machines, Shredders, General Engineering
- suitable for reverse operations
- quiet running due to head centering
- pecial design for vertical operation available
- large permissible finish bore
- easy replacment of seals with split cover
- high level of operational reliability due to high Quality materials
- long service life with low levels of maintenance
- high ambient temperatures possible
- interchangeable with preceding series