With the U-ONE®-Compact UOC 40 and U-ONE®-SAFETY-Compact USC 42 (SIL 2 / PL d) Johannes Hübner Giessen have developed a universal encoder system that not only reduces costs, but also implements useful additional functions at the same time. Thanks to the compact combination of different electronic function modules there is now no need for the otherwise usual array of additional mechanical components such as distribution gears, couplings and speed step-up gearing.
- Simultaneously monitoring of position and speed with only one device
- Easy to install, configure parameters and adjust with preset
- Reduces costs – increases accuracy
- Optional real-time data interfaces
- Highest levels of availability in extreme operating conditions
Modularly extendable the system provides numerous options with up to 15 integrated relay outputs. Precisely the right solution incorporating the necessary functions guarantees economic cost effectiveness thanks to low overall operating costs (TCO Total Cost of Ownership)